MUUTAA is leading the way forward for clinically integrated supply chains. MUUTAA contributes to a more sustainable, value-based healthcare ecosystem by powering deep learning to inform smarter decisions, support better care, and ultimately improve health outcomes. Everything we do aligns with our vision of a world where medication and medical supplies reach consumers with speed, precision, and sustainable simplicity.
MUUTAA is looking for a talented ReactJS/Full Stack Developer to assist in developing and maintaining Smart Web-based platforms. This position is ideal for someone who likes working in a team and has deep knowledge in ReactJS and backend technologies such as PostgreSQL, REST APIs, and Docker.
This opportunity is for someone who loves challenges and thrives in a multi-cultural learning environment with colleagues based in the US, Canada, and Morocco.
MUUTAA subscribes to the principle of equal access to employment and promotes diversity in its workforce.
Location: Canada, remote, EST time-zone preferred
Type: Full time
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code.
- Optimize components to work seamlessly across different browsers.
- Develop responsive web-based UI.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Help build new features into the existing products and optimize existing pages.
- Build automated QA tests to run before deploying to production.
- Mentor software developers.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 5+ years working with advanced React JS platforms and Material-UI.
- 2+ years of experience with RESTful API development.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js.
- 2+ years of experience with TypeScript.
- Expert in working with scrum.
- Expert in working with Docker.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) fundamentals and the ability to apply in practice.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications.
- Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Experience in PRISMA ORM.
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries.
- Good time management, communication, interpersonal skills, and accountability.
- Capability to write crisp and clear code based on guidelines and best practices.
- Expert level development experience working across HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of AWS infrastructure and experience with Python is a huge plus.
MUUTAA offers a very competitive remuneration package with benefits.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your resume to: email@example.com