MUUTAA is leading the way forward for clinically integrated supply chains. MUUTAA contributes to a more sustainable, value-based healthcare ecosystem by powering deep learning to inform smarter decisions, support better care, and ultimately improve health outcomes. Everything we do aligns with our vision of a world where medication and medical supplies reach consumers with speed, precision, and sustainable simplicity.
MUUTAA is looking for a talented Data Analyst to be responsible for managing the acquisition and data analysis for our new customers in the healthcare supply chain function. This position is ideal for someone who likes working with customers, and has a deep knowledge of the healthcare supply chain software packages, data structure, and is motivated by developing advanced ETL functions.
This opportunity is for someone who loves challenges and thrives in a multi-cultural learning environment with colleagues based in the US, Canada, and Morocco.
MUUTAA subscribes to the principle of equal access to employment and promotes diversity in its workforce.
Location: Canada, remote, EST time-zone preferred
Type: Full time
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Data cleansing, correction for outliers / corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong mathematical skills for data analysis and interpretation.
- Demonstrated ability to clean, organize and render data in visually appealing formats and graphs preferably using Python.
- Advanced level SQL skills with demonstrated experience with large data sets.
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Strong knowledge of multiple database engines (Postgres, Redshift, Oracle, etc.)
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, R, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing.
- Adept at using data processing platforms like Hadoop and Apache Spark.
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau, Qlik.
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions.
- Strong consultative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations.
- Team-working skills.
- Verbal and Written communication skills.
- 4+ years of proven working experience in data analysis.
- Proven experience with healthcare ERP systems (Lawson, Oracle / Peoplesoft, McKesson) is a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS infrastructure, and experience with AWS Glue and Lambda with python is a huge plus.
MUUTAA offers a very competitive remuneration package with benefits.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your resume to: email@example.com