MUUTAA is leading the way forward for clinically integrated supply chains. MUUTAA contributes to a more sustainable, value-based healthcare eco system by powering deep learning to inform smarter decisions, support better care, and ultimately improve health outcomes. Everything we do aligns with our vision of a world where medication and medical supplies reach consumers with speed, precision and sustainable simplicity.
MUUTAA is looking for a talented AI specialist to lead its development effort in intelligent forecasting techniques for healthcare. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the predictive models in the MUUTAA.ML platform and to coordinate the work of the technical team.
This opportunity is for someone who loves challenges and thrives in a multi-cultural learning environment with colleagues based in the US, Canada, UK and Morocco.
MUUTAA subscribes to the principle of equal access to employment and promotes diversity of its workforce.
Location: Canada, remote, EST time-zone preferred
Type: Full time
- Research and develop innovative machine learning based predictive and time series models for a range of healthcare applications: long term financial forecast to short supply forecasts.
- Work on all aspects of the development of efficient solutions from data acquisition, inference model development and validation, secure and scalable deployment on large datasets.
- Develop processes and tools to analyze and monitor model performance and data accuracy.
- Develop high-quality code in python using other languages such as C/C++/C#/Java, as required.
- Continuously evolve the tools, user functions and interfaces of the MUUTAA.ML platform in the Amazon Web Services environment.
- Coordinate work of the technical team and mentor junior colleagues.
- Research and be aware of new developments in the field of predictive and time series models to continually enhance the forecast methods.
- Interact, prepare and deliver high quality presentations to customers.
- Work with management to design and deliver innovative solutions on time and in budget;
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Masters or PhD degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in developing predictive models using classical as well emerging machine learning methods in a structured development environment with proper code management.
- Strong academic background and demonstrated industrial experience and/or, academic research projects or open-source project contributions.
- Strong background in statistics and stochastic analysis;
- Deep understanding of forecasting techniques and Bayesian techniques.
- Strong Full-stack programming background is preferred (Python C++, C#, Java, R, SQL and other web programming techniques- nodeJS, React, etc).
- Familiar with frameworks such as PyMC3, Tensorflow, Prophet and others.
- Familiar with ML techniques such as VAR, RNN, LSTM, Bayesian network, Neural network.
- Experience in AWS cloud-based solution development.
- Expertise in supply chain or healthcare environments are preferred but not essential.
MUUTAA offers a very competitive remuneration package with benefits.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org