MUUTAA is leading the way forward for clinically integrated supply chains. MUUTAA contributes to a more sustainable, value-based healthcare ecosystem by powering deep learning to inform smarter decisions, support better care, and ultimately improve health outcomes. Everything we do aligns with our vision of a world where medical supplies reach consumers with speed, precision, and sustainable simplicity.
MUUTAA is looking for a talented AI specialist to lead its development effort in intelligent forecasting techniques for healthcare. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the predictive models in the MUUTAA-ML platform and coordinating the technical team’s work.
This opportunity is for someone who loves challenges and thrives in a multi-cultural learning environment with colleagues in the US, Canada, UK, and Morocco.
MUUTAA subscribes to the principle of equal access to employment and promotes diversity in its workforce.
Location: Canada, remote, EST time-zone preferred
Type: Full time
- Research and develop innovative machine learning-based predictive and time series models for a range of healthcare applications: long-term financial forecasts to short supply forecasts.
- Work on developing efficient solutions from data acquisition, inference model development, and validation, secure and scalable deployment on large datasets.
- Develop processes and tools to analyze and monitor model performance and data accuracy.
- Continuously evolve the tools, user functions, and interfaces of the MUUTAA-ML platform in the Amazon Web Services environment.
- Coordinate work of the technical team and mentor junior colleagues.
- Research and be aware of new developments in predictive and time series models to enhance the forecast methods continually.
- Interact, prepare, and deliver high-quality presentations to customers.
- Work with management to design and deliver innovative solutions on time and within the budget.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Master or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong background in mathematics, statistics, and stochastic analysis.
- At least 10-year experience in developing predictive models using classical as well emerging machine learning methods in a structured development environment with proper code management.
- Strong academic background and demonstrated industry experience and/or academic research projects or open-source project contributions.
- Deep understanding of forecasting and Bayesian techniques.
- Strong Full-stack programming background is preferred (Python, C#, Java, R, SQL, and other web programming techniques – Angular, React, etc.).
- Familiar with frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Pandas, and others.
- Strong expertise with ML techniques such as VAR, Bayesian regression, MCMC, RNN, LSTM, etc.
- Experience in AWS cloud-based solution development.
- Expertise in supply chain or healthcare environments is preferred but not essential.
MUUTAA offers a very competitive remuneration package with benefits.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org